Sunday, September 20, 2015

9 Headcanons That Are Spot On

Hey! Anna here. Today I have some epic headcanons to share with you. There's a ton of headcanon out there, but I love these. They're feelsy, humorous, and adorable. I hope you like them as much as I do!

1. Rise of the Guardians/How To Train Your Dragon crossover.
*gasp* Isn't that sad?? But I can completely imagine this happening.

2. The Doctor and His Companions
Awwwww.

3.
So, maybe it doesn't fit it with the canon. But isn't it beautiful?

4. Cactus Juice....
Ahahahaha. It would be just like Sokka....

5. Texts from Arthur
Oh, Arthur.

6. Disney Magic


That actually kinda makes sense. It would fit in with the whole Rapzunel-is-their-cousin theory.

7. S.H.I.E.L.D Survival Tips
I can see this being an unofficial magazine that the agents smuggle around to each other.

8. Another Tip


This was too adorable to not put on this list.

9. Spider-Phobia
Haha, the Hermes cabin strikes again.

Okay, that's all but I have a little bonus fanart for you guys...
Leading me to say that the Everlark ship should be called Toast. As the Pinterest caption states: The Girl on Fire + The Boy With The Bread = Toast. It works, doesn't it?

That's all for today. Leave a comment and let us know what you think!! Thanks everyone!

[Dance Out the Feels does not claim any ownership to these fandoms, headcanon or related material]

No comments:

Post a Comment