1. When people say 'it's just a book.'
2. When you make a fandom reference, and no one gets it.
3. Not caring and making references anyway.
4. When you get together with your fandom friends and try to be dramatic.
5. When there's a MAJOR plot twist.
6. When you figure out you need friends.
7. .....and realizing you don't care.
8. When your OTP falls apart.
9. Finally meeting someone in your fandom.
10. When someone ships your OTP with other people.
Being a fangirl/fanguy is definitely an experience. But we love it all the same.
What do you think of this post? Like it? Hate it? Let us know in the comments!
[Dance Out The Feels doesn't claim ownership to these gifs or fandoms, or fandom related material.]