Monday, November 30, 2015

November's Fanart (Loki Addition)

Good morrow, dear readers. I am here with November's fanart. (Yes, yes, I know I'm late. I'm sorry.) Because of Thanksgiving and a whole lot of other things (you don't wanna know), I completely forgot about this until now. And because I'm short on time and all that, I didn't have any fanart on hand but what you're about to see. 

It's all Loki. I was trying to draw his helmet and looked up ref pictures and liked these along the way. So now I've explained myself. On with the Loki fanart. 


 Brothers of Asgard by Kaysha Siemens. Look at Thor's wrist thing. That's an engraving of Loki's helmet, guys. I think my heart cracked.


Loki by Hallpen. Don't be so sad, Loki.


Loki doodle by Lehanan. I have no idea how this classifies as merely a doodle, but oh well. I wish I could do that.

a young and troubled Loki by Burdge. My drawing skills are diminishing as the moments pass. I would like to take this moment to mention that his hair is amazing and it's pretty hard to draw hair that well.


God has horns by kittrose. Look at the vivid color and feeling in this piece. Ah, if only I could paint.


Blood and Snow by I-lon. Very feel-sy and stuff. Why. 


Loki - Do You Trust Me? by quelchii. That's it. I've given up. I'll never reach this level of awesome drawing skills. What am I doing with my life?


Thor and Loki in the movie by Ricken-Art. Aww. That is all I have to say.


Loki Tom Hiddleston by KerdzevadzeART. OKAY THAT'S IT. THIS IS THE PINNACLE OF ALL PINNACLES. I AM LEAVING EARTH IN ORDER TO ATTEMPT SUCH A MASTERPIECE.


Can't find the artist. But look at this lovely work. Watercolor in all its glory. My feelings of failure has suffered their final defeat.

As a final note and special treat:


Can't find the artist on this one either. Just imagine this scenario though guys. 

Thor: Brother, look at these shirts of tee! They can be changed so that mortals may know us for who we are! 

Loki: This is stupid. I don't get lost. 

Thor: Never underestimate the confusion Midgard puts on us, brother. It is better to be safe. 

Loki: ....

Thor: ....

Loki: *crosses arms and huffs* Fine. But I'll only wear it in crowded areas. 

Thor: *beams happily* Do you want red or greeen? 

Loki: *groans* 


Anyway, I believe that's enough for tonight. I hope y'all had great Thanksgivings and will have a great Christmas season! Catch ya later,

Erin


{Dance Out the Feels does not claim ownership to any of these works of art or the artists they belong to, nor do we own Marvel or Loki or anyone/anything affiliated with the aforementioned.} 

No comments:

Post a Comment